T-shore is committed to promoting the research into offshore wind energy in the EU as economically viable and environmentally sound.
The following is a list of T-shore activities inclusive of but not limited to
- Working to influence government policy on Renewable Energy
- Working to ensure fair access to the Irish Electricity Grid
- Working to reform and improve the Planning Process for wind farms
- Organising highly informative Conferences
- Making Submissions and Proposals to decision-making bodies for the betterment of the Irish wind industry
- Making Recommendations to Government on proposed legislation
- Working closely with relevant statutory agencies such as Eirgrid, CER, DCENR, ESBN and SEAI to progress the main objectives of the Irish Wind Industry.
- Advancing wind energy through membership of relevant national and international technology and policy bodies
- Commissioning authoritative Reports on key issues for the industry
- Working with the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) in Brussels on European-level initiatives
- Working with partners in EC sponsored projects for R&D in wind energy
T-shore respect the privacy of our followers, users, contacts (data subjects) and will endeavour to treat their personal data with the strictest confidence and in accordance with current legislation.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the following address:
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
T-shore consortium is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In the course of providing our services to you or accessing our website, we may collect data either sent by you directly or acquired from another source.
These partners will comply with the current Privacy Regulations. These partners will indemnify T-shore against, hold T-shore harmless against and shall compensate T-shore for all claims that would result from non-compliance with the abovementioned guarantees and Privacy Legislation.
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined below. It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, position, work title, e-mail address, telephone number and address);
- your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing details;
- our communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- achieve the purpose and exercise its activities, as described above; and/ or
- provide information regarding its activities such as updates, newsletters, emails, invitations
- to events such as conferences, exhibitions, launches, seminars, networking events,
- workshops and other information that may be useful to you; and/ or
- execute the contract(s) that have been concluded with you or your employer or organization
- you are a member of; and/ or
- prospect new partners (e.g. members, subcontractors, or contracting parties); and/ or
- better understand your needs and preferences in order to adjust its services hereto; and/ or
- acquire statistical data; and/ or
- inform third parties (e.g. subcontractors or contracting parties); and/ or
- comply with applicable legislation.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Most of your data is communicated to us by your active intervention, by providing us your information through our website (registration form, contact form, e-mail). Other data, such as the date and time of your access to our website, the pages you have viewed, or your location data, are collected automatically through servers consulted and “cookies” placed by our website.
5. IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
T-shore commits to take (or have) all reasonable measures (taken) to its best ability to safeguard the protection of the personal data through technical safety measures and an appropriate safety policy for its employees.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3) and /or to comply with legal requirements.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email to the following address: email@example.com. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible. You will receive confirmation of receipt of your email and possibly a request for further information.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our partners and subcontractors. They have access to it only to the extent necessary for processing your registration/request/demand and/or for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
9. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
T-shore guarantees it does not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless:
- There is a legal obligation to transfer the personal data;
- To its partners (e.g. subcontractors, partners or contracting parties) for the achievement of
- the Purpose
- T-shore has a legitimate interest to do so.
Third parties to whom T-shore may, or is obliged to, transfer personal data on the basis of the above categories, can be located within or outside the European Union. The personal data may thus be transferred to companies or authorities of non-EU countries but only if it provides a level of protection equivalent to the level of protection that is guaranteed by EU Data Protection legislation eg. under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
T-shore cannot be held responsible regarding the transfer of personal data and cannot be liable for the further processing of the personal data by third parties.
Other websites that may be accessible through our website via links have their own privacy policies and practic