On the 18 September, Denmark will see the official opening of their T-shore Centre of Vocational Excellence for Offshore Wind Energy. The day promises to be an exciting day for our T-shore partner Skive College. We hope to see you at the official opening of the Centre of Vocational Excellence T-shore Denmark which will be at Skive College. The day will consist of official presentations, an exciting panel debate and guided tours. To register please follow the link above and If you have any questions about the event, you are very welcome to contact Head of Development of Skive College Jens Høffner on tel. 29287136 or email email@example.com.
T-shore is excited to announce our attendance at the upcoming Forum on Vocational Excellence, scheduled for 25-26 September in Amsterdam. The 2023 Forum will serve as a coming together for education and training providers, governments, and businesses. As part of the European Year of Skills, this event promises to be a hub of inspiration, knowledge-sharing, and collaborative learning.
This forum presents a prime opportunity to exchange insights with established Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVEs) and to engage with organizations on parallel paths, all working towards the establishment or enhancement of a CoVE. To learn more about the European initiatives of CoVE’s, visit Centres of Vocational Excellence – Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion – European Commission (europa.eu)
For more information and to register for the forum please visit the official forum website: Forum on Vocational Excellence 2023 (copcoves.eu)
Wind Energy Ireland new event will bring together Ireland’s growing domestic supply chain, the key players in the global wind energy industry and cutting edge research from Ireland and internationally for the country’s first Wind Energy Trade Show. The Trade show will take place on 11-12 October in Dublin. The Trade Show will showcase the exciting potential for new entrants into the Irish market and introduce to the world, Irish companies that are not only ready, but willing and able to compete internationally. During the two day event, T-shore will be represented at the Research Pavilion and the project activities and findings will be disseminated on the Research & Innovation Stage.
T-shore partners Energy Innovation are happy to invite partners of T-shore, members of the Centre of Vocational Excellence Offshore Wind Norway, as well as invited stakeholders for a workshop at OTD Energy in Stavanger addressing the competence challenges for vocational trained personnel for installation, operation & maintenance of offshore wind. The workshop will take place on the 18 October, 09.15 - 11.30. To attend the workshop please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
T-shore Annual Brussels Event 2023
We are delighted to invite you to an exclusive forum event, dedicated to sharing the progress, deliverables, and future of the T-shore project as we tackle the skills shortages facing the Offshore Wind Industry in the EU. This project is proudly co-funded by the European Union and aims to shed light on the significant strides we are making in addressing the EU’s most pressing challenges and how collaboration is the key to the green transition.
- Project Insights: An in-depth look into the workings and deliverables of T-shore so far and a glimpse into what’s next on our agenda.
- Aligning with EU’s Vision: Understand how our programme is directly addressing the themes of the European Year of Skills, the Green Transition, and the potential of Micro-credentials.
- Guest Speakers: We are honoured to host distinguished speakers from the European Union, offering their perspectives on how projects like T-shore can further align with the EU’s objectives.
- Networking & Collaboration: A unique opportunity for stakeholders from CoVE’s, European Year of Skills, Green Transition, Micro-credential, ERASMUS+, and the EU Commission to interact, share insights, and explore collaborative opportunities.
- Bridging Gaps: Discover how T-shore is encouraging the collaboration of industry and training schools across multiple regions.
This event is not just an update; it’s a call to action. As we delve into the intricacies of our project, we hope to inspire collaboration, share knowledge, and foster partnerships that can drive the EU’s vision forward.